Hey there, I'm Nicole Peterson, wedding and portrait photographer.
I'm the creative lens lady behind Light & Type Photography. Here's some things about me...
- I am a full time wedding photographer.
- I was 21 when I married my high school sweetheart.
- I used to sing and dance for 10 years, I often still dream I'm dancing.
- I studied & worked as graphic designer for 5 years.
- I learnt photography the old fashion way, through developing film in the darkroom!
- I grew up on a large family owned farm.
- I love to ski, yet I'm bloody terrible at it.
- New Zealand is one of my most favourite locations.
I am based in Gippsland but happy to travel literally anywhere to capture your celebration. I'm very lucky I get to photograph all over Australia and Internationally. Every day I get to meet new people, learn about who they are and tell their stories, and I would love to tell yours. Please check out some full wedding galleries here, if you connect with my work, please feel free to get in touch.
Where I've been featured