Hey there, I'm Nicole Peterson, wedding and portrait photographer.
I'm the creative lens lady behind Light & Type Photography. Here's some things about me...
- I am a full time wedding photographer.
- I was 21 when I married my high school sweetheart.
- I used to sing and dance for 10 years, I often still dream I'm dancing.
- I studied & worked as graphic designer for 5 years.
- I learnt photography the old fashion way, through developing film in the darkroom!
- I grew up on a large family owned farm.
- I love to ski, yet I'm bloody terrible at it.
- Hotham and New Zealand are my most favourite locations.
I am based in Gippsland but happy to travel literally anywhere to capture your celebration. I'm very lucky I get to photograph all over Australia and Internationally. Every day I get to meet new people, learn about who they are and tell their stories, and I would love to tell yours. Please check out some full wedding galleries here, if you connect with my work, please feel free to get in touch.
Where my work has been featured